Problem with information from Micrologix to Panelview In HMI

g7171

Hi guys.
Few weeks ago, We made a modification to the code of PanelView Plus 1000, we added a RecipePlus Table, but when we run it we cannot see the real status of the information of the controller nor responds to the HMI, but when we run the old code it works very well; this PV uses RS232 to communicate with the controller.

Somebody has some idea of what it can be the problem? we already reviewed part by part the file and does not find differentiate some.

Since information we did the same with another PV, connected to a MicroLogix 5000 using Ethernet, and this it works very well.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi, I installed and configurated Wonderware Information Server on Windows Serwer 2003 R2. I installed winXMLExorted and exported my inTouch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a plc engineer and I have a job to do in the NIGERIA 25000 TON GRAIN SILOS STORAGE CONTROL PANEL. A problem where the panel is not...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom