asterof

so I have five running times on five pumps
When these are started I want to know the start up sequence
from lowest running time to highest
Then start the pumps in that sequence if the pump run is enabled
If not then that pump is bypassed
How would this best be accomplished

Here is my best guess, it may not work.
1st, you would need 5 RTO or retentive timers, one for each pump.
2nd, compare the accumulated value of pump one and pump two for the lowest value, then move the lowest value of the two pumps into the 1st intermediate register.
3rd, compare the accumulated value of pump three and pump four for the lowest value, then move the lowest value of the two pumps into the 2nd intermediate register.
4th, compare the accumulated value of the results of step 2 and 3, then move the lowest value of the results of step 2 and 3 into a 3rd intermediate register.
5th, compare the value of pump 5 to the results of step 4 in the 3rd intermediate register.
6th, that should get the lowest time pump running.
7th, block that pump from the compares and repeat the steps of the process outlined above until all pumps are running.