PV550 Upload Issue

PLC Pie Guy

Good Morning Folks.

Win Xp, PRO, Version 2002, SP3
RSLinx Classic 2.54
Using the AB UIC-485 driver with the 1747-UIC and a 2711-NC13 connected to an old PV550, 2711-K5A5 on Node 2.

Linx sees the PV550 just fine.

Going into the upload configuration screen I have selected the transfer type as DF1-Point to Point -- RSLinxAB_UIC-1.

Every attempt to upload says error : "2258 - Unable to communicate with operator terminal, did not receive a response"

"Verify Cable Connections"
"If you are using a DF1 Point to Point, insure that the PanelView does not have its printer port enabled"

Anybody have any tips?

Thank you.

Error2258 upon upload after successful comms with Linx = Try to upload with Transfer type set to "RSLINX Network"

Works perfectly!

Thanks