Qantum PLC & Unity Pro XL V11.1

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone out there has a good comprehensive dual drive monitoring FB for Unity Pro, we had an issue on a site where a dual drive conveyor had a drive pulley shaft failure, one motor failed and the second took all the load until someone noticed smoke.

Although the single drive had mad fluctuating motor currents it wasn't enough for motor protection to kick in.

Would appreciate it if someone has maybe put in some thought and development work into a FB that has some imbalanced features and any other extra functionality to it!!

Similar Topics

Hi all smart and knowledgeable people.I have a hmi connected to 2 Plcs via ethernet.These 2 Plcs connected to control 2 systems in one machine...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are now working on a software to collet the configuration of different PLC brands ,using a third software to backup all the simens...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I've come across an unusual piece of hardware for AB PLC-5 racks. I mean the NT-1776-HSD-R resolver input module. I have tried...
Replies
Views
Hi looking to install a smaller less sophisticated PLC for fountain timing and also one analog pressure sensor which would be used to detect...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I recently had to re install my AutoCAD Electrical 2024. I am trying to find the Rockwell catalog to install in it but cant find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom