Question about replacing a Fanuc RJ3/iB CPU

Rob S.

We have a Fanuc RJ3 /iB controller. Suspect the CPU is bad. I have a backup of the System files , TP Programs , Application , Applic-TP , Error Log ,and diagnostic . Is there anything else I need, to restore this CPU ?What do they mean about "Image" ?Does this CPU come with " HandlingTool" already installed ? Thanks so much in advance.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, Guys: we use 1756-L71S and L7SP together, we want to replace 1756-L71S with new L72S, at first we need to assign IP address to...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone: We had burned up Kinetix 350 drives by mistake (put AC 110V in +24V) the drive configured with existing motion group and...
Replies
Views
I recently uploaded an aplication from a Panel View, created a new screen and now that I've downloaded it to the Panel View, all the texts have...
Replies
Views
I have never had the pleasure of working with a "Thermistor" until now and have a question. The Thermistor is a 10KOhm 4-20mA 2-wire device and I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I have a main routine with an instruction that's executed by XIC "Run" I have a JSR located on a rung below it. In the logic for that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom