Recipe Storage in a PanelView

No, you missed my point. You are able to do anything you want. Recipe function is available with the software package. If you don't care to use their package I for one, can demonstrate different options, as I am sure others on this forum could. I just wanted you to know that recipe lookups are available with some (most) canned software. In my opinion it's not that hard to implement yourself. As for data logging now your talking a different animal. Rockwell offerings are quite limited! You can log more data in the PLC with less requirements for storage than any HMI or SCADA software, simply because you don't deal with another "program". I am sure there will be allot of controversy about what I just said, bring it on! Mind you there are some limits when SCADA or RS in doing a better job I wrote a PLC program that logged data for a year, in the PLC memory ram! You figure out the ramifications of that..and adjust your ideas for the specifications of the project. I'm not your customer.

Bitmore