Red Lion G310 - GIF / JPEG

AdrianEL

I want to put some unusual graphics on a Red Lion G310. I have generated some simple GIFs and JPEGs with small number of colours. They look fine on my PC screen but on the G310 they all have a Magenta coloured border around each object. Anyone got any idea why?

Not sure that this will help in your situation but I have seen this before when using Crimson2. It was with bitmap images. When the projects were migrated to Crimson3 the magents border remained. What I did in both versions was to open the images with an editor and re-save as jpg and then re-import to the image box. The magents border went away.

I never could find the reason.

Similar Topics

Hello, We are currently running a bunch of g310's connected to their SLC5 PLCs through ethernet. I've attempted to upgrade the program from 2.0...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to print a file from a Red Lion G310 HMI to a networked printer over ethernet?
Replies
Views
Hi. We are currently experiencing slow loading or response time on our Red Lion G310, at about 5-10 seconds delay once we press a button or even...
Replies
Views
This is my first time using these two, and I have picked it up fairly well. I don't have much programming experience(very, very little), but I...
Replies
Views
I currently have RS Logix set up with a ladder logic program, when I force inputs from RS Logix I can get it to update the Red Lion G310 HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom