Related to Omron PLC CP1H series

ameyapte

Dear friends i m using CP1H series OMRON plc and Cx-programmer software for same plc. I want to use Decrement instruction for the same. I tried it but i m not getting the correct result.
Actually i m entering the decimal value from HMI in to one register.That register i want to decreament that register value by 1 on 2 sec pulse. So when i wrote 1300 decimal into one register from HMI , then upto 1280 it will decreament the register value by 1 correctly. But after that it will directly decreament to 1187. And i want the value in rgister should be in decimal only.
May be this problem is because of BCD decrment instruction.
So please give me the solution regarding problem.

Thanks & Regards:.
AMEY APTE
PUNE

Pay attention you need to be same format on the HMI and the PLC.
BCD or Decimal.
Also make sure you put @INC and not Just INC.

regarding OMRON PLC decrment register value

dear firends

I m using @--B (dereament) instruction for decreament the value for OMRON CP1H-40xDR-A series plc.

I m using NP5-00B series HMI. I m entering value 1300 from HMI into D711 register in decimal format. So when i saw into program i can see it into decimal value at D711. But when i m doing execution of instruction it will decreament it upto 1280 correctly by 1. But after that value it will show me the result 1177 . So can you help me regarding this.As i want that register value only in decimal.

Also i same tried with substraction instruction but the result is same..

PLZ help me/....

Hmmm

This is too much like the post by CLXenggr, except you have not mentioned the PLC model.

If you (or CLXenggr) posts a copy of your code, then we can have a look to see what is going on. o_O

I have to ask, why are you using BCD? I have not used the NP5, does this only support BCD??

Dear friend

NP5 series HMI also supports all BCD,DECIMAL,HEX value support. But i think main problem is with PLC instruction, as which PLC model m using is having only BCD and BINARY supprots instruction...
I m entering the value from HMI is DECIMAL ..
But the instruction in PLC is "@--B" (decreament register value by 1). THIS instruction is BCD decreament
. But i want decimal decrement.

So how can i solve this...

You are right Mr LostControl,

My friend Amey is on the project and I was away on a site so two posts. Well, the problem is solved now . It was problem of representation in hex, octal and decimal.
Thanks.
clxenggr