Remote Acss BR controls

Freak

Hi All - I need to be able to grant remote access to some BR industrial PC's for fault diagnosis. The system has a dedicated ethernet system for each machine (4 total). What is the simplest way to achieve this, the PC's heach have their own ethernet network but I can't put that on my PLC or corporate network due to the amount of traffic that they generate? Is there modem avalaible that will work? They want to VPN in when requried, my plan is that when I have a problem and need assistance I will plug the modem in to a phone line and tell them the number to ring I anticipate that I will need access maybe once a year so I don't want to invest a lot of money in setting up the system.

Any thoughts would be appreceated.

Cheers
Peter