s7-300 Factory Reset

Boxy

Hi, I am setting up a s7-315f-2 pn/dp CPU with ET 200M Remote I/O

I have had it up and running then without considering the maximum transmission rate of my PC/PG Interface set the Rate to 3Mbps. The computer froze up during this process and i had to restart. Is there a way reset the Profibus back to MPI or at least change the rate back down to no more than 1.5Mbps?

The common msgs are "Online: BUS Faulty" the error msg about the node is to high, transmission rate or interrupts are wrong

Any suggestions?

If other people look at this.
I was able to get in via the IE port and change the HW config that way allowing myself access to the DP port once again