set FX3u-4AD analog module

Don isra

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello everyone I am new to this brand of PLC MITSUBISHI and I need to configure this module FX3U-4AD analog need to measure the level of a tank of water with an ultrasonic sensor TSPC-30S1 senix-485 and the temperature with an RTD, need to read this data and display
need urgent help thanks

Hello,

If you go to Mitsubishi's web site, and go to the downloads section, then manuals, and enter the manual # JY997D16701-J that is the manual that explains in detail how to set up and program the analog input module.

Hope this helps,

-Dave

Similar Topics

Hello everyone I am new to this brand of PLC and I need to configure this module FX3U-4AD analog need to measure the level of a tank of water with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I still do not have equipment in to test. But the RTAC ladder does not have a timer reset coil. I wonder if a reset coil on Timer.IN is...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom