SEW Drive Automatically Enters manual Mode

mhertwig

I have the following drive unit: MC 07A075-5A3

On several occasions this week this drive has been raising and lowering in auto, and will simply not stop until an overtravel switch is reached.

Upon investigation I find the drive "stuck" in manual mode. I say stuck because I just had to download my saved parameter list to the unit in order to remedy the issue.

When this happens I have no remote control of the drive, and when I hit the hardkey start button it drives in the direction it was last going (before overtravel was hit & power was cycled).

Has anyone seen this before?

Similar Topics

I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Hi , I am trying to replace an old inverter with a new one and its giving me issues . Once the new one was installed , the S7-300 PLC started...
Replies
Views
What does the 24V operation of sew inverter mean? I can't make the inverter starting the motor
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am facing one issue with the SEW MDX61B drive. Issue- I want to run a conveyor with this drive in two directions but it runs in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been struggling to find information about this, even though it feels like it shouldn't be that hard. I'm working on upgrading an hoist...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom