Siemens building automation instruments ( 4 wire ) power supply - plz help

aliabideen

Dear sir.

We are in the engineering stage of our project..I want to submit material submital to client..

In that complaince statement as per our specification ,all instruments to be loop power from BMS ( siemens DESIGO )..but they are not complying with this..their instruments are 4 wire..

From where all the instrunments will get power?? where is the location of power supply ?? how these impacts to my comp ?

Eg of instruments ( SIEMENS QBE2002-P10 WATER PRESSURE SENSOR , QAE2120.010 IMMERSION TEMP.SENSOR).

the module details are:

1)TXM1.8X ( 4-20 MA AI MODULE) 2)TXM1.16D ( DI INPUT),,
3)TXM1.6R ( DO OUTPUT) 4)TXS1.12F10 (POWER EXT MODULE)

PLEASE I VERY KIND THOSE WHO REPLY..

Thanx

Ali