Siemens INTF LED on Input Module

bluenoser337

I have a 6ES7 421-7DH00-0AB0 card with the INTF LED illuminated red. This internal fault on the card is preventing the CPU from going into run mode. I'm looking for information on what, if anything, besides the module itself could be at fault. I don't have a spare to try. Not at the site yet but will be trying reseating. Thanks!

UPDATE: The 6ES7 421-7DH00-0AB0 problem card was faulty but there was also a second bad card of a different type. The second card doesn't have the fault LEDs on-board. Found the second bad card with assistance from Siemens using process of elimination and the diagnostic buffer. Why'd the cards fail? We'll never know that but the system has been operating for almost 25 years.
:unsure: