Siemens PLC-HMI connection with delta V DCS

sanket_shete

Hi Friends,

I have CPU315 2PN/DP configuered as shown in the images attached. It is connected through profibus network to PC477 & which acts as Master on the network.

Now i have to transfer some data between my system and delta V DCS(emerson). DCS is having its own profibus network.

I can not merge two network as both are having different baudrates.

Please guide further.

Regards

sanket

Hi Sanket.

This is exactly the type of application a DP/DP Coupler is meant for.
It is quite simple.
Both masters have the DP/DP Coupler assigned as slave.
The two Masters then exchange data via normal i/o data.
The two networks connected to the master are totally separated from each other.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an issue where I want to simulate an Siemens HMI panel, through NAT connection to a PLC. I have the possibility through extended...
Replies
Views
Buona sera, Ho dei problemi nell' interfacciare PLC S5 con HMI 2a Gen. Siemens (ad esempio KTP400) tramite IBH Link S5++. il mio obbiettivo è solo...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7/TIA v18: "Remote" updates/bug fixes to PLC code & HMI screens..... Hi, The PLC application I'm working on will soon be delivered to...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit lost. I don't understand why my HMI (Simatic 1200) is not recognising any PLC tags. From the ethernet comms page , all seems OK. Yet...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the basic question: At the moment, the PLC [S7-1200] is connected to a laptop (contains TIA Portal) via the ethernet port. When I add...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom