Siemens S7200 Pid ine follow control

charl

Hi

Can anyaone please help..?

I need to bild a line following robot it will be steered and driven by pneumatics,

I need to be sent into a direction or get examples of a Pid controlled program.

Any help will do.

I dont have much experience i am still a student.

Thank You

PID is a type of regulation which has a Proportional, Integral and Derivative conponent. To begin with a regulator sysnthesis, first you must have an object model. Then you begin with analog PID (Laplace) model, and transform it into a digital (Z) form, using sampling. You can have a digitial model either in positoning or speed form. Problem with PID is how to set constants, there are some ways to do it (Ziegler-Nichols, Takahashi...) or you can use autotuning methods with relay block included.
Instead of a PID, you can use one of non-conventional digital regulators (algorhytms) like Dahlin, Dead-band, Kalman etc.).

Using these keyword in my text, you will find a lot of documentation about PID.

siemens s7200

Thank You for the help so far!

It is the siemens cyberjunkyard project...we are a group and have a project manager who is a robotics expert but we must all come up with ideas...

Thank You

Hi, Peter!
Modelling of pneumatic system is simillar to modelling other mechanical, fluid or electric system. Each system can be more or less aprroximate mathmaticaly described - linear, non linear, partial differnetial quations etc...you know it.