Siemens Sinaut Modules Help

Coops

Hi,

I have a 313C-2DP Processor and a Siemens SINAUT 3V-IE Advanced Module....the software was working fine until I swapped the processor from a 315-2DP to a 313C-2DP...since i downloaded the software for the change the Sinaut module remains in stop and wont go in to run.

No system fault lights are up on the processor or sinaut module. When i try and do a module information on the Sinaut card it takes ages for it to come up and it says the unit is in run but no comms is taking place and the stop led is on.??????

When i try and view the other tabs in module information it freezes up and says 'No further Parallel upload possible. Too few resources.'

Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi! What is the way to convert the code from the Codesys code to the Tia Portal? Regards, WK
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , It has been decades since I have done anything with Siemens . What is the Siemens name of their Servo Product Line and what...
Replies
Views
I'm using the Siemens PRONETA software to do some IO testing currently. I love the simplicity and fast testing capability. Does anyone know about...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time user of S5 Siemens. Is there any solution on how to solve this kind of error. HMI OP7 $613 DB-error No. 11 (0: 15) Siemens PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an issue where I want to simulate an Siemens HMI panel, through NAT connection to a PLC. I have the possibility through extended...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom