Siemens WinLC RTX Communication Issues

agrosse

I currently am trying to connect to a PC based controller, Siemens WinLC RTX. The original guy who programmed the machine is no longer with the company i work for so my knowledge of the machine is very limited, more so on the PC based controller.I was sent on the road to help out on a machine. I am having alot of trouble connecting. I have checked everything on both sides and it all points to me being able to establish a connection. My PG/PC interface is set correctly, I have my computer set to the proper IP address according to the PG/PC connection in NetPro, and my windows firewall is complete turned off. Can anyone offer any advice? Something I may have missed?