Software for Jetter Nano-C?

strantor

I am confronted with an aged German machine containing Jetter Nano-C PLC and Jetter DIMA3 Servo drive. In the manuals I found online it mentions the software and it appears to be a MS-DOS program. I have reached out to Jetter as well as the OEM of the equipment, neither seems to deem my query worthy of reply so I will ask here.

1. Will the current Jetter PLC programming software support the older PLCs? If so, which software?

2. If not, where can I obtain the old MS-DOS software? Must I pay for this? How much?

3. Is it possible to upload the program from this PLC or must I have the original source files?

4. Has anyone even heard of this brand of PLC?

To answer your questions in reverse order:

4. Yes, they were used in some semiconductor equipment from Singapore I worked on 15-20 years ago.

3. No you need the source files. There is also no online edit option.

2. The software was called SymPas and was free. I found this link - https://www.jetter.de/en/downloads/software/classics/sympas.html

1. I don't know.

The programming language was Pascal like and the program itself was made up of a maximum of 32 tasks running simultaneously(ish). At the time I always found Jetter to be quick to respond and very helpful, but that was along time ago.

To answer your questions in reverse order:

4. Yes, they were used in some semiconductor equipment from Singapore I worked on 15-20 years ago.

3. No you need the source files. There is also no online edit option.

2. The software was called SymPas and was free. I found this link - https://www.jetter.de/en/downloads/software/classics/sympas.html

1. I don't know.

The programming language was Pascal like and the program itself was made up of a maximum of 32 tasks running simultaneously(ish). At the time I always found Jetter to be quick to respond and very helpful, but that was along time ago.

Thank you! Very helpful. I searched the website for the software but did not find it, you get 10 points for this.