Stratix 5700 CIP Studio 5000

You will need a MSG instruction. GSV/SSV instructions are only for getting data from or to the CPU. Use the MSG for any other device. Something like this.

CIP Generic
Class 35
Instance 1
Attribute 1
Specify a DINT destination Tag

Attachments

• MSG Instruction.png
    MSG Instruction.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 24
Yes, this is the temperature in Celsius. The information comes from the EDS file.

21 = Class Code. The next two (20 means one value, 21 means two) values are the class. 5F and 03 is the class. Those must be swapped, so 5F 03 becomes 035F
24 = Instance. The next value is 01. That becomes the Instance
30 = Attribute. The next value is 01. That becomes the Attribute

OG

Attachments

• Stratix Temperature.png
    Stratix Temperature.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 16
Following from JaxGTO, if you search in Rockwell's site for Network library, there is a library with a Stratix instruction as well as the DLR monitoring instruction.

If you're using FTView, there are faceplates, otherwise you may need to reverse engineer some of the parameters internally or the faceplate to get at that data.

I got it, guys! Thanks for share this knowledge. I solved my problem, using MSG instruction to get data through the parameters from EDS file. I saw the library with a Stratix instructions to create a faceplate using FTView too.