Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD 2 Windows 11 installation issue

dudek1989

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11.

After installation started I see the CMD window and it tries to enabling features. The percentage jumps from 10 to 100% and the PC restart is required.
It says: "We need to restart your computer. Windows cannot update files and services required by the installation while they are in use. We will resume the installation once you log back in."

After PC restart it happens the same like endless loop.
I tried restart the setup many times and start the setup in compatibility mode but it doesn't help.

Has anyone that issue before or have an ideas how to solve it?

The DVD 1 with Logix Designer has been installed without any issues and runs ok.