Studio 5000 Activation Rehosting Error!

Asif Hameed

Hi,

During Activation Rehosting(with Internet) of Studio 5000 there was an connectivity error which caused my License to be removed from laptop and its not showing on Rockwell server either!
I have all the documentation for License & Disc, could you pls point me in the direction how can I get the license back?

Thanks

You have to contact Rockwell Tech Support. That's the only place you can get support on activation.

Most probably it is already reached their server, but some glitch on the process steps. Tech support should be able to fix it for you

If you did go through a seller, they usually can do it too since they have your contract first hand.

Just did it this week.

I ordered USB dongles at the same time so I don't have to deal with that activation mess.

Last edited: