Studio 5000 (v29/30) natively slow

phuz

Has anyone else experienced a slow interface in Studio 5000 when online with a controller? I've flashed to v30, and then back down to v29, and the program is just sluggish when online, and it's a rather small program. For example, double clicking a rung to make edits takes about 3-4 seconds before it becomes editable. This particular program was migrated from a L32E (v20). I would hit the save button, and it would upload the data in a matter of seconds. When I do the same thing now with this L306 in v29, the data upload took almost 60 seconds. I'm sure some of the extra time is from the descriptor upload, but it's pretty substantial.

Last edited:
Bingo!
Edits are instant. Uploads are instant.
Rockwell was also kind enough to put a link to the older version of Acrobat in that document until they find the resolution.

Thanks for the quick reply!