studio5000 AOI In/Out counters get trash data

JGax

Hi
Hope you all are doing well.

Iam working on a project with some AOI. I also hate no online edits... lol.
My problem occurs when I use a UDT that contain as element a Counter[3]. this counters are used inside AOI and don't work.
The counters shows values that are changed alone and seems like trash data. The counters are not used on any other piece of code. just have the UDT as aIn/Out parameter on the AOI and the counter[3] is part of the UDT.

Have any of you experience similar behave on AOIs?
Any solution?

Thanks in advance.
Jesus

Might be the tag of that udt type used in multiple places. Cross reference the tag at the in/out interface.

My SWAG: inside or outside of your AOI, you have a COP (like COP MyCounter[2] AOI.Counter[2]) that has a bad Length (i.e., not 1), and so is copying "junk" data (the memory following the end of "MyCounter[2]") into other registers past AOI.Counter[2] and thus into Counter[3].

But that's a blind stab in the dark. It'd be helpful to actually see your code.