text to morse code

Random number generator, and hope the assessor doesn't actually know Morse code?

LOL... thought the same, hell nobody knows it anymore anyway.... "Hey this is morse code" dot dot dash dash blink blink... I just said "Hello World" :p

Random number generator, and hope the assessor doesn't actually know Morse code?

Nice decision:beer:

I still have more black then white hairs on my head, but I do remember the Morse code. Even have a key somewhere around. Also if you are skilled enough to make random number generator and make it sound like di-dahs, it is more likely to manage with the task that our guy was given.

This intrigued me only because I have some down time between projects. I went ahead and wrote one in Control Logix and a Wonderware screen. But I wont post it up. Just enjoyed the challenge.

This intrigued me only because I have some down time between projects. I went ahead and wrote one in Control Logix and a Wonderware screen. But I wont post it up. Just enjoyed the challenge.

Nice, if Mr. MarcusSkynet is still around, you could earn some money :D

BTW, can you adjust the length of the words? Normally it is group of 5 symbols, but I've seen some military radiograms long time ago, that were group of 3 digits.