[Topic (read)] Connection between Glofa G7m LS PLC and WinCC Flex

amr.elsebaye

Hi all,

I wanna Connect Glofa G7m LS PLC to WinCC Flex

i have no Serial port in my laptop so i use USB to serial converter and cable Rs232( 3wires 2,3,5 pins), it works well with the GWIN program but not work with WinCC.

i try also to use cable Rs232 from Siemens Catalog(see attached RS232 ) but it make the PLC completely stopped.

i use the loader port for the PLC without using any Extension connection modules.

i Also try to use internal C-net protocol of G7m PLC by making Switch Position (On)(see attached G7m )and use the connection (see attached RA422/RS485) it works but very very bad,get error messages and doesn't monitor the output.

Please help

RS232.jpeg RS422-RS485.jpg G7m.jpg

Similar Topics

My problem is that I can not approach variables from OPC Scout 10. I can see Data blocks but not variables. I'm using TIA portal v14, SImatic...
Replies
Views
HI, im a student and never experience changing PLC battery. i have some questions in mind. 1. how will i know if the battery is low or it...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry to bother you all with this post as it is off topic but Im sure somebody here could help me. I do use PLC'S and have found this site...
Replies
Views
GAS WAR - an idea that WILL work. This was originally sent by a retired Coca Cola executive. It came from one of his engineer buddies who retired...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I recently had to re install my AutoCAD Electrical 2024. I am trying to find the Rockwell catalog to install in it but cant find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom