Vegaflex 61 into an Allen Bradley PLC

wilkie71

We are currently installing a 2-wire Vegaflex 4-20ma level sensor into a Allen Bradley 1756 series Analog input module. Does the module need to have its parametres changed to accomadate this (it previously was recieving a 4-20ma signal in a different configuration). The attachmentView attachment Wiring diagram.doc shows the previous & current wiring configuration but we cant seem to get the unit to power up in this configuration.

Does the unit require its own reciever similar to the milltronics for this 2-wire cicuit to work??

Cheers

Similar Topics

I am having problems connecting to a VEGAFLEX 61 Level Transmitter with my computer using Pactware software. If i use a Hart communicator I am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer that I upgraded from an Allen Bradley SLC5/05 to a Compactlogix using the 5069-serial card to maintain df1 serial...
Replies
Views
Any one give solution for this fault. We are using AB Gaurd logix controller(5573s), resent days we are facing major fault in controller...
Replies
Views
Hi how's it going. Was just wondering if someone could help me out. Recently one of the guys over on the LinuxCNC forums put me onto getting an...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have one of these cables and willing to open the case so I can see the cable connections inside? 2707-NC5 I have sourced the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom