VFD for Rotary Vibrator

svn

Can a simple V/f variable frequency drive be used to drive rotary vibrator motor? Or I have to use sensorless or full flux vector drive? The motor capacity is 2.2 KW.
The vibrator table is used to test some automobile components for vibration, at different speeds of the vibrator motor.

SVN

Similar Topics

A friend has a 4 HP lathe he trying to soft-start. It’s a 240-volt, 3-phase motor so he installed a rotary phase converter in order to derive his...
Replies
Views
So i need to communicate my VFD (LS Electric iS7) with XGL PMEB module i successfully set the gsd file now i cant figure out how the data works...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace damage control board of 37kw Danfoss fc360, I have a control board of 30kw of same Model FC360, how to change that board...
Replies
Views
I have one old Ansaldo VFD from 37kW and it have only sign OFF on the display after put it on the 3x400VAC. Is there any idea, how to solve this...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have above mentioned VFD which is communicating to my control logix(L62) plc using devicenet DNB scanner(plc side) and 20-comm-D card...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom