What exactly does the BR bit do?

plcnoob69

I tried researching but I still don't quite get it. As far as I understood, it's used after a function is called in STL and then if the function passed BR=1, if something was wrong with it then BR=0. Is this correct, and is this the only use of this? How can I make a problematic function that won't return BR=1, just for testing?
P.S. talking about siemens

Similar Topics

This is something that's been annoying me on and off for months if not years, but I've finally got sufficiently pi$$ed off to want to get to the...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out if going for a BSEE and specializing in PLC's is the right choice for me. Money isn't a big factor for me, it's the...
Replies
Views
A timer must get energized whenever the set time is reached. This may happen in the middle of the program scan. Then, in the same scan, the same...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New grad working with PLCs for the first time. Today I came across the concept of scheduling when adding new devices to a ControlNet...
Replies
Views
So we are trying to read 3 meters on our line from a webpage. The 3 meters are on the network going to a PLC which is properly configured to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom