What transistor model for blown Compact Logix Output card?

vree.peter

I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B
It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part number.
Yes. I will be purchasing a new IO card, but would like to try to replace this transistor as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319_124559_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_124559_Gallery.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 29
Google is your friend here. Do a search. The first hits lead me to this part. This looks like a Toshiba 2SJ378(TP,Q) TPS MOSFET P-CH 60V 5A TPS

My go to for looking up and sourcing chips are: Mouser & DigiKey.
Would recommend measuring the input and output voltage of the suspect mosfet in the on & off state compared to a working one before going through the trouble of replacing in case the problem is another component.