WW InTouch 2017 CSI Exam

Shenrojo

Greetings,

I am a junior engineer, I am about to take the CSI exam to get certified in InTouch 2017 to apply for a job. Can anyone who has taken this exam provide me with information on what are the type of questions they evaluate and what resources I can use to successfully pass this exam. So far I have studied and practiced the courses available on the Wonderware page: ArchestrA Graphics, use of tags, use of symbols, among others.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have activated Intouch 2017 in Schneider Electric License Manager. After that I reinstalled window and Intouch. I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Please help me to solve this issue with Intouch 2017. I get notice “ Failed to open Intouch Application” when I try to open my...
Replies
Views
Hello to all of you! I am working with InTouch 2017 application for HMI. So far, so good - configuration is simple, there is two clients, each...
Replies
Views
Hi! We are currently updating our Intouch 2012 (v10.5 and v10.6) and Intouch 2014 (v11.1) to Intouch 2017 (v17.3). We were using workstations as...
Replies
Views
I have generally not been required to implement security in InTouch applications, so if there has ever been a need, then have used the InTouch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom