CLx & motion references

phuz

I'm finally getting my feet wet with a motion project and wanted to see if there are some good tutorials floating around that I can spend some time reading.

I'm working with a Logix (specifically L18ERM and 2 2094-EN02D-M01-S0 modules) to control linear thrusters (LDAT-S156040-EBSNN4).

Any references would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Download the '2094-um001_-en-p.pdf' manual from Allen Bradleys website. Page 12 of this manual has many other manuals and documents listed.

BTW, how are you controlling the Kinetix6000 servo drives with the L18 controller? Kinetix6000 are SERCOS based drives

OK, thanks. I think I actually saw that one, but not the other ones yet.

It's a 6500, ethernet. L18-ERM is motion-capable.