IGS Driver

servo

We are trying to establish communication between iFix and M340 processor through IGS driver. In IGS driver I only see field to enter Modbus address. However, we want to put tag name instead as we are using tags in M340 ( programming through UnityPro). Is it possible to add tag names instead of addresses in IGS driver?

Any help will be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am converting to iFIX 6.1 and talking to a PLC5. I have several TX tags that were looking at N32 addresses in the PLC5 and were getting...
Replies
Views
New to iFix and to the IGS driver. Environment: iFix V5.1 MODICON M340 Unity-pro V11. Memory set to Mixed Topological and State RAM. MODBUS TCP/IP...
Replies
Views
so I have RSEmulate running with RSLinx talking to it I need to get the GE IGS driver to Communicate to it I don't remember if I need to have the...
Replies
Views
Scadapak Com Port 3 Rs232 Pin 5 RXD Pin 6 TXD Pin 4 GND On the computer Com Port 1 9 pin IGS Driver can I just use pin 2 , 3 and 5
Replies
Views
trying to create some tags with the modbus drivers in iFix. Normal I would do Channel1.Device1.(tag address) I figured for modbus that would be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom