GE 90 350/363 plc

Jing Zhi

Hello, all my friend

I have the VersaPro software in my laptop already, I also have the communication calble already, If somebody can tell me how can I download the programm from the Plc to my laptop?

For any help will be high appreciate!

Best Regard
Jing Zhi( Beijing China)

Are you experiencing problems establishing communications between your laptop and the PLC? Have you read the instructions in the manual covering the steps you need to take?

From the 'PLC' menu item, select 'Connect'. You could also press F9 or use the connection icon on the toolbar. The dialog box that opens when you click 'Connect' should have a serial connection on the COM1 port. Select it and click the 'Connect' button.

Once you have established communications (or even before), you need to open a Versa Pro program folder with the same name as the program in the PLC. Until you have done that, the 'Load' selection in the 'PLC' menu will remain disabled.

GE Fanuc uses the term 'Load' for data transfer from the PLC to the laptop. They use the term 'Store' for data transfer from the laptop to the PLC.

Chris Elston has written an excellent summary of the steps you need to go through. It's available here .

Last edited: