Help! Conversion of Ladder Logic into Structure text

Afrasyab

Hello!
I know that there is no way that we can convert ladder logic directly in allen bradley rs logix 500 or 5000 but we can still edit them and It is way easy then writing the whole program again
Can anyone help me with conversion of ladder logic into structure text program

I am sure people can help, but what exactly are you asking? Do you need someone's services for hire? Or do you need help getting started?

Details, where exactly are you having problems? Did you read up on structured text? Rockwell has a decent manual, but of course you'll have to translate it as you have mentioned.

I am sure people can help, but what exactly are you asking? Do you need someone's services for hire? Or do you need help getting started?

Details, where exactly are you having problems? Did you read up on structured text? Rockwell has a decent manual, but of course you'll have to translate it as you have mentioned.
Hello
Paully's5.0
Thanks for your reply
Actually I know ladder logic and I also have studied C programming but at the moment I created a program in ladder logic and I want to rewrite the program using rslogix 5000 in structure text programming
I need some help so that I can use the same output, LEDs, Counters and stuff from my ladder logic program

Hello
Paully's5.0
Thanks for your reply
Actually I know ladder logic and I also have studied C programming but at the moment I created a program in ladder logic and I want to rewrite the program using rslogix 5000 in structure text programming
I need some help so that I can use the same output, LEDs, Counters and stuff from my ladder logic program

I don't know how does it look in rslogix, but in Siemens S7 software you can switch between programming languages so if you've got code written in LAD and switch to ST - your code will be converted

but why would you want to convert

why would you want to convert the ladder logic to structured text, In any operation it is much harder to troubleshoot machinery , I;m seeing it show up now and then on projects without consideration to the people left to work on it once your gone and the project is completeo_O