Mitsubishi PLC question

KyleH1974

I have a Mitsubishi A1SJHcpu in service. My experience with PLC's is Omron, Allen Bradley, and Proface. My question is what software and version do I need to program this Mitsubishi A1SJHcpu?

I have Melsoft GX Developer FX, Part# GX-DEV-FX-C1, version 8.78G. I haven't installed it yet, I was wondering if this is the correct software to use with this A1SJHcpu.

Similar Topics

I apologize for not having the model of the plc. I am trying to get it. I have a print out of the program and it seems straight fwd. One...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question on my HNC electrical and electronic engineering assesignment which has me stumped after hours of looking through PDF...
Replies
Views
Hi there all I am interested in buying a cheap crash dummy plc something in the early range of the Fx series i saw one on ebay the Fxon series...
Replies
Views
I recently had two machines come in with Mitsubishi PLC's. One was a used welder with an FX0 system. The other is a new machine with an FX3...
Replies
Views
I am new to the world of Mitsubishi. So trying to learn some basic tricks. I have decent experience with AB PLC / RSView / Wonderware. Can I or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom