Delta plc RS485 coms to DVP-04PT

Hi All. Hope someone can help me. I am using a Delta PLC DVP12SE Network Module as a master which is connected via COM2 to 4 remote analogue blocks. Extension blocks used are DVP-04PT (PT100 4 channels/block). I am using the following protocol. RS485, Modbus, Asci, 9600, 7, E,1. Purpose of the project to read 16 temperature locations, master plc have connection to server. Master plc address is 1, slaves starts at address 5 and end at address 8 as station 1 to station 5.

For some reason I just cannot get the RS485 communication going. For testing purposes I have done a temporary setup in the workshop. Termination resistors are at the start and the end of the network. Daisy chain is used on all. Length of cable is about 0.7 meters long between each node. I even tried PLC Link but still the same result. No values received, except 0. Communication parameters for all analogue blocks and master is the same. I included my test program for this network. Just a small note. at present only one PT100 is connected. However, I should still read some value. I included my test program for this network. Comments are added and it should be easy to read. Thanks.