RSLogix 5000 V 23 RSLinx RSEmulator

Skymaster

I need to install RSLogix 5000 on my WIN 10 laptop. I've been through the site with all the talk about compatibility, no comments regarding what you get only complaints about the price. I can't find what is included in the software package. I need RSLinx and RSemulate to test run my programs. Do I have to buy those licenses separately or do I get them with the RSLogix Software package. Also there is an RSLogix 5000 Automation & Design Environment, anyone no what is in that software package, there is a 20 page manual for it with some really basic stuff, like they never completed the manual. I'm setting up another PC with the RSLogix 5000 and keeping my 500 and step 7 on a separate WIN7 system. My local AB distributor couldn't answer my question and said he would get back to me next week?

I need to install RSLogix 5000 on my WIN 10 laptop. I've been through the site with all the talk about compatibility, no comments regarding what you get only complaints about the price. I can't find what is included in the software package. I need RSLinx and RSemulate to test run my programs. Do I have to buy those licenses separately or do I get them with the RSLogix Software package. Also there is an RSLogix 5000 Automation & Design Environment, anyone no what is in that software package, there is a 20 page manual for it with some really basic stuff, like they never completed the manual. I'm setting up another PC with the RSLogix 5000 and keeping my 500 and step 7 on a separate WIN7 system. My local AB distributor couldn't answer my question and said he would get back to me next week?
Can't speak to compatibility, I refuse to upgrade from Win7 to avoid issues myself.

But RSEmulate is a separate license. RSLinx Lite comes with LGX5k so you won't need a license for development. Don't know about the Package you mentioned I bought Studio 5000 which is considered the 'Full Edition'.

I need to install RSLogix 5000 on my WIN 10 laptop. I've been through the site with all the talk about compatibility, no comments regarding what you get only complaints about the price. I can't find what is included in the software package.

Did you visit Rockwell website?:

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/rockwellsoftware/products/studio-5000.page

I need RSLinx and RSemulate to test run my programs.

Here there're some tables with more detailed information about included software and tools in Logix Designer (former RSLogix):

http://www.ab.com/en/epub/catalogs/...837528/RSLogix-5000-Programming-Software.html

RSLinx Lite is included. Emulate 5000 is included only with Professional Edition; you have to buy it for other editions.

Also there is an RSLogix 5000 Automation & Design Environment, anyone no what is in that software package...

It's the same Studio 5000. Rockwell used that fancy name with version 21.

http://marketing.rockwellautomation.com/global/midrange/docs/productprofile-studio5000.pdf

I'm setting up another PC with the RSLogix 5000 and keeping my 500 and step 7 on a separate WIN7 system. My local AB distributor couldn't answer my question and said he would get back to me next week?

Talk with your distributor about licenses and how to share them between your computers.