OP270 HMI-OP277 migration

tulip

I migrated OP270 backup program to OP277.Old HMI was using protool now new one is wincc flexible.Everything is okay.But OP270 HMI was using ACK.button for clear alarms.And Assigment address was exist under the Area Pointer ( System Key Assig.)But I could not find it in wincc flexible.Area pointer is exist under the Connection in Wincc flex.But System Key Assig. is not exist.

Thanks a lot gclshortt.I fixed problem.ACK.Button assigment done under System Key Assig.in Protool program.But migration is not enough.Because this ACK.button assigment bit is not migrated in Wincc flexible program.You make by manual template page.Thanks again...

Similar Topics

Hi guys, How do take backup siemens op270. Do you have any idea please help me. your support and help would be appreciated. Regards. uj
Replies
Views
I'm trying to set the clock in the PLC based on the time/date that's set on the HMI. So far this doesn't appear an easy thing to do with Siemens...
Replies
Views
Received the following Error Message during Transfering the HMI project files(16 files compeleted) to Simatic OP270-10" "The Connection was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to modify some alarms in an OP270. Could somebody help me with correct procedure for uploading from this type of HMI. Can't find a...
Replies
Views
hi i create a project in op270 using protool in order to communicate with cpu 315. i used the job box to change view by selectors (EB0 in S7-300)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom