Unity Pro LL984 blocks are not getting values of Variables

Hi all,
I am working on a project that seems to work fine before but now something happens. I have Predefined the values of some Addresses that were supposed to work in initialization. But when i connect my PC with PLC on standard mode, and see the Logic ,All values came down 0 but in elementary values they have values like 30 15 etc.What happened to my predefined values? they were supposed to be in those blocks.
See Attached pics if you don't get my point :p

V.jpg b.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi all, I been trying to get hold of the ll984 library so I can do a short term re-write of a 984 over to an M340 in order to get the plant going...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I haven't installed Unity Pro in years and needed to install it recently. I initially tried installing Version 11.1 and the whole...
Replies
Views
Hello i want to implement a Read_var / Write_var functions to communicate with a modbus tcp device at the moment i use the unity simulator at the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom