RSLogix Emulate 5000 using Analog I/O

cyb3rfreak

Hi Guys,

Good day! Just want to ask if it is possible to simulate analog input/output with emulate5000. 'Coz I've seen it on youtube but the file was already removed that he was able to simulate analog I/O and created SCADA in factorytalk. Tagged from factorytalk he was able to manipulate the analog data from factorytalk.

Thank you.

Define 'simulation' for us.

If you just want to make the HMI/SCADA screens change value, then it's just PLC code doing the work. But that could mean a bunch of different things. Simple has manually entering a 'simulation value' for your analogs on the HMI/SCADA screens? Or some how modeling the process so the analog value automatically 'simulates' the analog feedback in the process??