Horner XL4 Reboot Loop

aclemence

Hi guys,

My Horner XL4 is rebooting everytime it starts up with my code.

I'm not sure what I did, but the SYSTEM button doesn't respond so I cannot get into the bootload menu to reset everything.

Does anyone know how I can force it to re-load the bootloader, firmware or program off an SD card?

I've disconnected all ports except for the power, so definitely not an external issue.

Thanks,
Andrew.

Hi guys,

Got it sorted with some assistance from Horner tech support in Ireland.

Needed to simultaneously hold SYSTEM and F4 during start-up to clear the memory. This cleared my corrupted program out and allowed me to start afresh.

Regards,
Andrew.

Glad you got it resolved. The tech support guys here are awesome, but then again, I'm only a few miles from the factory!

I was going to suggest an SD card with the firmware files on it and power-up.