Siemens S7 Manager no license found.

When you boot up the computer, wait until the "Automation Lisence Manager" is up and running.
Then launch Step7 Manager.
If for any reason you have disabled the "Automation Lisence Manager" you won't be able to run Step7.

You can use the "Automation Lisence manager" to scan your hard drive (C:)
and find the Lisence(s) in case you messed up at some point.

have you newest license manager installed
older manegers losted license sometimes at 64bit environment, rebooting pc showed license again

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm having trouble with running the automation license manager v2.2 hf2 on my pc (OS: Win XP Pro sp2) alongside step7 v5.4 sp2. they both...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I installed service pack 4 for Step7 v5.4. On the disc along with the service pack was the latest version of Automation License Manager...
Replies
Views
I am setting up my first ring with siemens. There are two manager roles to select. "Manager" and "Manager (auto)" What is the difference...
Replies
Views
Hi , I am working on Siemens CPU 315-2DP(6es7315-2af03-0ab0) while working online i try to modify bool value memory address M33.3,M34.0 but it is...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have a client requesting quotation for us to install a jump box for remote updating of 3 Siemens S7-300 PLC's using Simatic Manager...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom