FT PlantPAX faceplate error

sbravo

Hi, I´m working with Plantpax AOI V3.1-02, the global object v3.1-01, everything works ok beetween de PLC and the faceplate but a couple of text appears like ???? quotes, is not the lenguage, for example in the maintenance sheet appears the ???? down threshold and deadband text and doesn´t appears the PV high high, PV High etc. only the ???, in the alarms sheet doesn´t appears the alarms message only the ?????, Maybe I made a mistake exporting or in the configuration, help, thanks.

Similar Topics

Ok, so I created a new generic analog input faceplate for a new 0-4000 psi pressure transmitter we have at our plant. After configuring the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using PlantPAx for my FTView SE distributed application. The problem I'm having is that I have a powerflex 525 VFD drive that I...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is: New to FTV The world of FactoryTalk View seems to have high learning barriers to entry, and this forum has been greatly helpful...
Replies
Views
Hello, i need to use P_Intlk and feed the Status interlock OK bit to a P_DOut block. However, there's 17 interlocks for this output. How can I...
Replies
Views
Hello All We have 3rd party vendors that run on older versions of PLC (Plc2.0) while we run the main system using plantpax and PLC 3.5-10. Plantpx...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom