PlantPax 3.2 P_Intlk but with more than 16 i terlockd

CtrlEngr89

Hello,

i need to use P_Intlk and feed the Status interlock OK bit to a P_DOut block. However, there's 17 interlocks for this output.

How can I still use P_Intlk without having to sacrifice one more interlock? I need to be able to access ALL the interlocks in a FTV SE faceplate as well.

MAny thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello All We have 3rd party vendors that run on older versions of PLC (Plc2.0) while we run the main system using plantpax and PLC 3.5-10. Plantpx...
Replies
Views
Dear Members, Hello, we are working on a project and facing an issue with the plantpax 5 PMTR library, we have a bidirectional motor, which has 2...
Replies
Views
The PMTR has a timeout parameter for run feedback during a start, but once the motor has been running for a while and loses that run feedback (to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am upgrading some custom AOI's for a customer that was using plantpax 3.5 they are moving to Pax v5. In their old AOI's they were...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to design a new system using the latest and greatest in PlantPAX but also wanting to use STO over ethernet for vfd's. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom