Logix tag based alarms with PlantPax alarm faceplates

jt__

Hello,

I am upgrading some custom AOI's for a customer that was using plantpax 3.5 they are moving to Pax v5. In their old AOI's they were using the P_Alarm block with the standard Pax alarm faceplates (ie, they could open the rockwell alarm faceplates from their custom AOI faceplate - very simialr to how standard plant pax faceplates work.)

I am trying to convert the P_Alarm to tag based alarms inside the AOI and I would like to use the rockwell alarm faceplates with these custom AOI alarms, similar to how they were doing it with version 3.5. Problem is I am getting many expression errors when opening the alarm faceplate such as: Expression contains a tag that has an error value.: CurrentlJserHasCode( {Security\AlarmConfig} ) and CurrentUserHasGroup( {$2.@Area} + "_Advanced" )

Do the (raP-5_00-SE) Alarm-Faceplate only work with Pax v5 objects, not tag based alarms?