PlantPAx PMTR - Lose of Feedback Alarm Question

ncviabama

The PMTR has a timeout parameter for run feedback during a start, but once the motor has been running for a while and loses that run feedback (to say a trip), is there a separate timeout parameter that you can set for this situation? When simulating the above scenario, I get the HMI alarm "Failed to Start" which isn't exactly correct because it stopped running. It appears to be using the parameters for the fail to start.

Similar Topics

Hello, i need to use P_Intlk and feed the Status interlock OK bit to a P_DOut block. However, there's 17 interlocks for this output. How can I...
Replies
Views
Hello All We have 3rd party vendors that run on older versions of PLC (Plc2.0) while we run the main system using plantpax and PLC 3.5-10. Plantpx...
Replies
Views
Dear Members, Hello, we are working on a project and facing an issue with the plantpax 5 PMTR library, we have a bidirectional motor, which has 2...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am upgrading some custom AOI's for a customer that was using plantpax 3.5 they are moving to Pax v5. In their old AOI's they were...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to design a new system using the latest and greatest in PlantPAX but also wanting to use STO over ethernet for vfd's. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom