Plc training???

andrewklay

Hey guys,

Im having hard time finding some advanced level training for rslogix5000.
Im looking for a seminar or something that would offer training in things like arrays, bit shift, status flags, indirect addressing, ascii strings, data movement/collection, sequencers, produced/consumed tags

Anyone know of any good places?? and no not rockwell, i dont want to be sharing a computer with 3 other ppl. I want to drive my own.

Thanks guys

I actually don't know of such a class but Ron Beaufort does cover some of these things in his Compactlogix Class. (PLC Bootcamp)

I am a bit of a gambling man.....and I bet that if we could get enough people to commit to signing up for such a class that we could convince Mr. Beaufort into hosting an ADVANCED Compactlogix course.,where he takes it to the next level (maybe also throw in some AOI and UDT and such)....He would be my first choice for such training.

You can throw my name in the hat for 1 seat if he would do it.....(If I am not in the middle of the ocean when the class is to take place.)

Anyone else out there that would be interested.

(I am not speaking for Ron or saying that he would do it..... just trying to egg him on to do the class because I would want to attend also) :site:

I remember watching lots of ron beaufort videos years ago! haha

thanks for reminding me about him. Ill give him a shout and see what they have going on.

Thanks Sparky!

Yes do that, I took his Compactlogix course and it was great.

Ron is a very good instructor and a heck of a human being.

Like I said before he touched on a lot of the things you are looking for in his normal Compactlogix course.

Take care,
BCS

andrewklay, Ron is great I don't point people anywhere else. I took a class from Ron years ago, it was a custom 1 student class. I haven't seen anything better the my friend Ron's boot camp.

Where are you in Indian?