Diplay LogFile Tags on HMI

nmk

Some where in the future our company will implement the historian software package to log data from a bunch of compact logic Plcs. At this time I know how to log file and the use Datastore ActiveX to log data and also know how to retrieve files using USB. There is no capability at this time to FTP any file from the panel view because the Ethernet connections are all local to the plc and its own HMI. Is there away to display the tags being logged in an Hmi tag? and or if the logging started, stopped or got interrupted?:D

Similar Topics

Hello to all, this is my second post so I am new to this format. I have a PM 90 volt 1/12 hp gear motor that works great with a small Dart...
Replies
Views
I have set up an ODBC database and I have the correct data in the database. Since the data logging model uses the ODBC format, data is added...
Replies
Views
Hi, Alarms on my Siemens MP277 panel can automatically be send to an Email. But is it also possible to send automatically (Scheduling?) the log...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom