Ladder Logic Graph Paper

RonChownyk

I'm really showing my age here, but some years ago I had a PLC textbook and a pad of graph paper specifically for sketching out ladder logic. I left them behind when I changed jobs back in 1997, since they were purchased by my employer.

I'm now teaching PLC classes at the community college level and it would be helpful to have such a thing to help students neatly sketch out programming concepts independent of the PLC brand.

Does anyone remember seeing this paper, or happen to have something similar?

I'm actually thinking of designing it and having it printed in light green.

Or make your own...

I have used this for years... Maybe it will work for you too.

PLC / Ladder Logic Graph Paper

I just realized it's been year since I asked about graph paper. Last summer I went ahead and designed something close to what I remember.

I also came across copies of the books I had years ago. One was Programmable Controllers Concepts and Applications by CT Jones and EA Bryan, the other was Programmable Controllers Selected Applications V1 by LA Bryan and EA Bryan. I'm positive they came bundled with graph paper.

Anyway, here's my take on it! Cheers! 🍺

I used engineering paper as already posted.

if you can't find any, use excel or other similar and make your own.
Cheap way out, but it works.

you can also goto Walmart and buy the 11 x 17 ledgers with 1/4" grids.
i know its big, but you tear off the page and fold in half or 1/4

james